31.3.16

my dearest readers,

I can't think of anything poetic. that's kinda how I've been this whole semester. this is an apology to all of you; I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to get to know you through your writing and choice of gifs. I'm sorry I haven't commented a lot. I'm sorry I haven't cared about my blog. there are so many ideas in my head, but when it comes to writing them down, I choke. most of my posts are written at 11:30 on Sunday nights because even though I've been brainstorming all week, ive come up with nothing. I haven't been proud of my writing, which I'm also sorry about. I know I could be doing better work, but my mind is so clouded and I can't silence my brain enough to put together sentences. maybe I'm not trying hard enough to put sentences together. I have amazing ideas for poems and then I forget or mess up the verse before I can write it down. I am so forgetful. you see, the blue moon has been crowding my thoughts and it's not letting anything else through. the blue moon should give me inspiration and the emotion to write a good poem. I don't know. I'm just sorry that I didn't try as hard as I could have. and I'm sorry that the moon won't let me move on. 

also I'm writing this on my phone which sometimes makes the font and size different, and I'm not here for that. sorry if your aesthetic experience suffers



5 comments:

  1. Me lately. I feel mostly just spent, but I'm thankful for the random five minute inspirational bursts I get.
    (Also that comment on my depression post made me so happy. You know that feeling in your chest you get when you're so pleased that you feel like your lungs are about to burst and your throat feels like your choking because you're so happy you can't hold back a laugh but you're trying? Yeah. Me. Thank you thank you thank you.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit being so hard on yourself.

    Be proud of what you make. (But not too proud.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this sums up my 2 month blog hiatus pretty well haha. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I can't silence my brain enough to put together sentences."
    Same man same

    ReplyDelete